What you just clicked on is a SUBJECT. This is where you will start your dialog. To start a subject:
Log in to the blog.
Click (on the top right of the screen) "New Post"
Enter your subject in the "Title" field.
Enter your first post in the box below.
Now other bloggers can add to your subject by clicking on the "post a comment" to add a comment to your dialog.
Example:
I want to start a conversation about politics. I click on "New Post".
Then I enter "The Bresk talks politics" in the "Title" field.
Then I start my conversation in the box below."what do you think about blah blah blah...."
Now, when someone who is a member of the blog clicks on "The Bresk talks politics", they can click on the "post a comment" and add their two cents. We can go back and forth with the conversation. Anyone who is a member of this blog can comment on any subject on the right side of the screen.
Have fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment